This Tartara sauce recipe is a clarified version, super creamy, spicy, and delicious, it combines with any meal and gives a fantastic flavor.
The tartar sauce is super tasty, rich, and spicy, it is even better when it is creamy and fresh, really incredible. It's usually served with seafood, but trust me, this delicious seasoning can do so much more for any recipe. It combines very well with croquettes, crunchy cauliflower, vegetable bites, potatoes, an endless number of ideal combinations for a snack. You can spread the sauce on sandwiches or eat it with roasted vegetables. It will always be a good solution. But, whenever you feel like a dish needs a rich and spicy flavor, you can make this tartar sauce recipe to cheer you up, it'll be ready in no time and it's super easy to make. Mayonnaise is the main ingredient in traditional tartar sauce, but Greek yogurt is the solution to lighten it up a bit and increase its creaminess.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced capers
- 1 tablespoon diced dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chives, for garnish
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, capers, pickles, mustard, garlic, onion powder, and pepper. Season to taste with pinches of salt.
- Garnish with chives, if desired, and serve using any of the suggestions in the post above.