Two of your favorite desserts come together as one with this recipe for lemon cake filled with cheesecake. For the topping, this cake has a cream puff and a beautiful and delicious fruit decoration.
This cheesecake does not require an oven, and the flavor of this pastry recipe is fresh and novel. Enjoy it in the company of your family, friends and loved ones.
- 1 cup butter, (180 g) melted, for the cake
- 2 cups of condensed milk, for the cake
- 2 cups of flour, for the cake
- 4 eggs, for the cake
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence, for the cake
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder, for the cake
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt, for the cake
- 4 cups of cream cheese, for bitumen
- 2 cups of cream, for bitumen
- 1/2 cups of powdered sugar, for bitumen
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon peel, for bitumen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, for bitumen
- 1/4 cups whipping cream, hot, for the cheesecake
- 2 cups of white chocolate, melted, for the cheesecake
- 4 cups cream cheese, at room temperature, for the cheesecake
- 1/2 cups of condensed milk, for the cheesecake
- 1/2 cups of whipping cream, for the cheesecake
- 1/8 cups yellow lemon juice, for the cheesecake
- 2 sachets of hydrated and melted grenetine (7 g each) for the cheesecake
- Peach, sliced
- Grapefruit, sliced
- Orange, sliced
- Strawberry, sliced
- Kiwi, sliced
- Blue Berry
Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
For the cake, blend the butter with the condensed milk, flour, eggs, vanilla essence, baking powder and salt until a smooth mixture is obtained. Place the mixture in two greased and floured ovenproof dishes and bake for 40 minutes. Cool and remove from the mold.
For the bitumen, beat the cream cheese with the cream, the powdered sugar, the vanilla and the grating, until it has a soft and smooth consistency. Set aside.
For the cheesecake, in a bowl mix the cream to beat with the white chocolate, until it forms a ganache. Set aside.
Put in the mixer the cream cheese, the condensed milk, the cream to beat, and beat until it is smooth. Then add the ganache, the lemon juice and the grenetine in thread form. Set aside.
To assemble the cake, place the first cake plate and fill with the cheesecake. Cover with the other layer of the cake plate, refrigerate until the cheesecake sets and is more solid.
Cover with the bitumen and decorate with the fruits and flowers. Cut and enjoy.
Decorate with fruits and flowers.
You can make your cake in refractory.