A delicious way to eat avocado is with this delicious Chicken Caprese with Avocado, prepared with tomato, basil, mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
It is not necessary to cook this Chicken Caprese recipe in the oven, and you can use the chicken broth for cooking, which will make it more juicy. Serve with fresh basil and the vinaigrette.
- 500 grams of chicken breast, without skin or bone, medium thick
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 160 grams of mozzarella cheese, cut into slices
- 1 ball tomato, cut into slices
- 1 avocado, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, for the vinaigrette
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder, for the vinaigrette
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt, for the vinaigrette
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper, ground, for the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, for the vinaigrette
On a board, season the chicken milanesas with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and seal the chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown.
Add the chicken broth, cover the pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Place the mozzarella cheese on top, add the tomato, season and cook so the cheese melts. Add a slice of avocado and remove from cooking.
For the vinaigrette, in a bowl mix the balsamic vinegar with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and olive oil until incorporated.
Serve a chicken breast with a little vinaigrette and enjoy.
Serve with fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette.
The chicken broth will help the chicken cook without burning and make it juicier.