A quick and easy snack for your afternoons, after gym, or whenever you feel like it, without remorse. These mug cake has ingredients that are perfect for your healthy lifestyle.
We have another recipe for an awesome and tasty snack, that will be also healthy and you’ll feel great because you won’t have the remorse of cheating on your diet. This banana bread mug cake is as healthy as delicious. So, we invite you to prepare it, quick and easy! Enjoy!
Gluten-free banana bread mug cake
- 1 egg free range
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mash up the banana with a fork (or I use a pastry cutter).
- Crack the egg in this bowl and mix together.
- Add the almond flour and stir, and mix in half the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased mug or small microwave-proof dish, or 2 small dishes.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds for shallower dishes and up to 2 1/2 minutes for a single deeper mug.
- Stop at 90 seconds and see if it's done; if not, microwave at 30 second intervals (so it doesn't overflow).
- Wait a minute or two before devouring this single serving banana bread (if you can!) because it will be pretty hot.