This recipe is packed with almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, and hemp seeds, this shake will energize you and keep you full all morning. You need to try it!
Who needs a protein powder when you can make your own protein shake? You can prepare it with different ingredients, however, this recipe will be your favorite. You can count this smoothie as your breakfast and you will have enough energy and you will be satisfied. Its flavor is incredibly delicious, you will almost forget that it is a protein shake and you will think that it is a chocolate milkshake. Enjoy it!
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp. keto-friendly sugar substitute to taste (such as Swerve)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds, plus more for serving
- 1/2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with more chia and hemp seeds.