A refreshing and delicious drink for an afternoon with friends.
This cocktail recipe is incredibly quick and with easy-to-find ingredients!
- 250 ml of white rum
- 150 ml of coconut rum
- 200 ml of grenadine
- 250 ml of pineapple juice
- 250 ml of orange juice
- 4 limes, juiced
- A pinch of nutmeg, freshly grated
- Orange, lemon and lime slices to serve
- Tip all the ingredients except the fruit slices into a large pitcher.
- Stir and add plenty of crushed ice.
- Topping with the fruit slices to serve.