Who wants takeout when you can make your own Thai chicken at home!
This recipe is delicious and will be ready in 25 minutes. The combination of the herbs with the chicken enhances all its flavor. This really flavorful and juicy Thai chicken recipe is easy to make and makes many servings. The color and the aroma are crazy. Eat it with white rice and a glass of wine and you will see paradise.
What do you need?
• Chicken breasts or thighs
• Canned coconut milk
• Curry paste
• Tomato paste (forgot to photograph)
• Ginger and garlic
• Salt and pepper
How to make it?
1. Saute garlic and ginger for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
2. Add cubed chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk, curry paste, tomato paste, maple syrup, kaffir lime leaves, salt and pepper, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Garnish with fresh basil or cilantro, a bit of lime juice.
Serve over brown rice and enjoy!