If you want to eat light but delicious, learn how to prepare this recipe!
Carpaccio is so easy to make, and its flavor is incredible when prepared with fresh zucchini. In just 4 simple steps you will be enjoying an amazing veggie carpaccio. Zucchini is really versatile in the kitchen. Absorb flavor very fast and adapts to any recipe. For a vegetarian carpaccio it is a very good option due to its softness and texture. Its color reflects freshness and its flavor is wonderful!
- 500g of mixed green and yellow zucchinis
- 100ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 100g of wild rocket leaves
- 1 1/4 cups of shaved parmesan
- Thinly slice zucchini lengthways and place on a serving platter.
- Whisk the oil, lemon zest and juice in a bowl and season.
- Scatter rocket and parmesan over the zucchini
- Drizzle with dressing and season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.