Did you know this combinated existed? This recipe is a great companion for your coffee and a great chat.
It's based on the chocolate muffins but with a special twist: Zucchini! This provides softness and wetness to our bread.
What do you need?
• 1¼ cup of whole wheat pastry flour
• 1¼ cup of all-purpose flour
• ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 3 large eggs
• 1½ cups of almond milk
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• ⅔ cup of maple syrup
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
• 2 cups of shredded unpeeled zucchini
• 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend on a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, the baking powder, baking soda, the salt, cinnamon and the nutmeg.
- Blend on another bowl the eggs, almond milk, the coconut oil, the maple syrup and the vanilla extract.
- Add the zucchini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and blend.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough in the tray and add the chocolate chips topping .
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let it cool off and enjoy!