Did you know this combinated existed? This recipe is a great companion for your coffee and a great chat.
It's based on the chocolate muffins but with a special twist: Zucchini! This provides softness and wetness to our bread. In 6 easy steps this recipe will be ready for you to enjoy. Its texture is fantastic and its aroma is enveloping. The flavor of hot chocolate has no limits. Enjoy it for a snack or a breakfast with a cup of coffee!
What do you need?
• 1¼ cup of whole wheat pastry flour
• 1¼ cup of all-purpose flour
• ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 3 large eggs
• 1½ cups of almond milk
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• ⅔ cup of maple syrup
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
• 2 cups of shredded unpeeled zucchini
• 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend on a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, the baking powder, baking soda, the salt, cinnamon and the nutmeg.
- Blend on another bowl the eggs, almond milk, the coconut oil, the maple syrup and the vanilla extract.
- Add the zucchini, and then, add the dry ingredients to the bowl and blend.
- Add the chocolate chips. Pour the dough in the tray and add the chocolate chips topping .
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let it cool off and enjoy!