Are you looking to vary your meals in a healthy and delicious way? This recipe is for you!
Use the herbs from your fridge to season with flavor. This dessing is cool, creamy, and so easy to make.
What do you need?
• 1 cup of greek yogurt
• 1 cup of parsley
• 1 cup of mixed soft leafy herbs, dill, mint, tarragon and/or cilantro
• 2 tablespoon of chopped chives
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice + ½ teaspoon of zest
• 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons of capers
• 1 garlic clove
• ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
How to make it?
1. In a blender, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Pulse until well combined. Season to taste.
-Serve as a dip or toss with salad greens.
-Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.