Tiramisu is a classic Italian coffee-based dessert. There is no single recipe, there are many variations but without a doubt, our recipe is the best!
The creamy filling of this dessert will be an incredible explosion of flavors in your mouth. The coffee powder mixed with the strawberries enhances its flavor. The Tiramisu is soft and fluffy and smells delicious. Try it.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons of warm water
- 125g of mascarpone
- 45g (1/4 cup) of icing sugar mixture
- 500g of Balconi Tiramisu
- Strawberries, washed, halved, to serve
- Combine the coffee and water in a small bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place the mascarpone, icing sugar and coffee mixture in a bowl. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until well combined.
- Use a sharp knife dipped in hot water to cut the tiramisu into 6 equal portions.
- Divide the tiramisu among serving plates and pour over the coffee cream. Serve with the strawberries.