For a crunchy and healthy snack, I recommend you follow this recipe!
Prepare this cheesy kale chips and enjoy all their flavor when you eat them. Say goodbye to supermarket chips and discover the healthiest, funnest and EASIER way to prepare your own homemade chips. This kale chip recipe is so easy that you can prepare it whenever you want and enjoy it instantly. With only 5 ingredients you will have a fabulous snack. Its flavor is very similar to that of common chips, don't be scared of green. They are crisp, salty, with a very refreshing touch of lemon and are light for any occasion. Try it!
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4-6 large kale leaves
- Preheat the oven to 225º F.
- In a small bowl, prepare the cheesy sauce. Stir together the tahini, nutritional yeast, salt, and lemon juice.
- Prepare the kale. Tear the leaves off of the stalk into pieces about 3 inches wide. Don’t include the center stalk of the kale leaf on your chips.
- When you have enough kale pieces (about 25-30), add them to a bowl and pour the sauce over top. Use clean hands to toss until the leaves are evenly coated with the sauce. Then, transfer them to a baking sheet that is lightly spread with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. The chips are done when completely dried out and crispy, but before they start to brown around the edges.