Prepare a traditional dessert in a very healthy way!
Learn how to prepare these delicious mini-cheesecakes so you can share on any occasion. Its texture is creamy and smooth on the inside, a fantastic flavor will melt in your mouth with each bite. The crunch at the base of the cheesecake is an incredible contrast. What gives this recipe character and depth is the cream cheese and the topping is very important so that the flavors blend perfectly. Add the topping you want, any ingredient of your preference will be excellent to customize the recipe. It's so easy to make, I promise you'll get a little messy in the kitchen and you'll have your cheesecake list to eat in no time!
For the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups of blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar or raw sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
For the filling:
- 1 pound of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
3. For the crust: In a bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients, then stir in the butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Divide the mixture between the liners and lightly press down with the bottom of a shot glass.
5. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
6. Fir the filling: Using a mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until light and creamy.
7. Add the vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Beat in the eggs on low, one at a time, and until well incorporated. (Don’t over mix).
9. Fill each liner about 2/3 full with the batter and bake for 10 minutes.
10. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature - about 1 1/2 hours. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate with berries and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Mini-cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.