Are you bored with same chicken recipes? Today we have a fun, easy and healthy way of cooking it. You don’t need much time, few ingredients and good for your diet.
Here is a recipe you will enjoy, and you will add it to your ketogenic diet list. This Keto Chicken Satay will please your palate and your body will thank you. Great dish for a lunch or a dinner, and easy to make.
Keto Chicken Satay with Low Carb Sauce
Keto Chicken Satay Marinade
- 1 1/2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
Low Carb Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tbsp. Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp. Siracha Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Marinate The Chicken
- Slice chicken thighs into strips. Place chicken strips into a gallon Ziploc bag.
- Combine all marinade ingredients (coconut milk through cayenne pepper) in a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Pour marinade over chicken in Ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Make The Low Carb Dipping Sauce
- While chicken is marinating, combine coconut milk, peanut butter, minced garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, sweetener, and hot sauce. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add cilantro and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook The Chicken
- Heat up BBQ grill, grill pan, or cast iron skillet to medium high heat.
- Thread chicken onto wooden bamboo skewers.
- Place chicken skewers on BBQ grill or grill pan and grill for 5-8 minutes, turning regularly, until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
- Garnish cooked chicken skewers with cilantro and crushed peanuts and serve with dipping sauce.