No one says no to a good slice of pizza and you can prove it with this watermelon pizza recipe, which is very easy to make, besides being ideal as a snack or dessert for the kids of your family.
This pizza is made with a sweet cottage cheese and fruits like pineapple, strawberries, banana, grapes and melon, and it can also work at breakfast time, on cool days. Decorate it with mint leaves and enjoy this different pizza.
- 1 cup cottage cheese, for the cheese
- 1/4 cups sour cream, for the cheese
- 1/4 cups of honey, for the cheese
- 3 tablespoons of mint, finely chopped, for the cheese
- 1 lemon peel, for the cheese
- 1/4 pineapple, for the pizza
- 1 cup of strawberry, for the pizza
- 2 bananas, for the pizza
- 1 cup of grapes, for the pizza
- 1/4 melons, for the pizza
- 1 watermelon, for the base of the pizza
- Mint, leaves for decoration
For the cheese, in a bowl mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, honey, mint and lemon peel until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Reserve.
On a board and with the help of a knife, cut the pineapple into small cubes. The strawberry, the banana and the grapes, in slices, and the melon in triangles. Reserve.
For the base, cut the watermelon in a way to get a circle of approximately 2 fingers thick. With the help of a spoon, place the cottage cheese over the watermelon until it is covered, arrange the fruit one by one and decorate it with mint leaves.
Cut the watermelon into slices in the shape of a pizza. Enjoy!
Decorate with mint leaves and cut the pizza into triangle-shaped slices.
It is important to cut the watermelon with a thickness of 2 fingers wide, this will prevent it from breaking easily when taking out the slices.