Ceviche is a dish full of freshness, flavor and balance. The main secret of this highly appreciated dish is that the fish is very fresh so that it can be mixed with a citrus marinade. Enjoy it with the flavor of natural fruit!
Ceviche is a delicious and very nutritious dish, since its ingredients provide us with great benefits for our health. White fish stands out for being a food with an important source of good quality proteins, B-complex vitamins, phosphorus, calcium, iron, iodine and copper. And this time the orange adds an important amount of vitamin C.
Enjoy this fresh and juicy recipe.
- 2 cups orange juice, 170 g each
- 1/4 cups of lemon juice
- 1/2 cups red onion, diced
- 1/4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cucumber, Persian, in half moons
- 1/4 jicama, cubed
- 3 tablespoons of scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of serrano chili, finely chopped
- 2 cups of white fish, cubed
- 1/4 cups cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cups mint, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tortilla, cut into strips, for decoration
Mix the orange juice with the lemon juice.
In a large bowl, mix the red onion with the tomato, Persian cucumber, jicama, chives, serrano bell pepper, white fish, juice mixture, cilantro, mint and orange and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, incorporate totally and sea in refrigeration for 30 minutes.
Serve, decorate with the baked tortillas.
Decorate with avocado, baked tortilla and chamomile flower.
Immerse the fish well in the juice mixture and let it marinate long enough in refrigeration, this will help intensify the flavor.